For the last decade, the Olean City School District Foundation has been proud to financially support great ideas that enhance the quality of education for students. Following is a small sample of the foundation’s reach both in the community and our school district:
- OHS Wall of Fame Inductions
- Community Fundraisers:
- Annual Red and Gold Golf Scramble and Golf Ball Drop raffle
- Annual “A Night at the Races”
- Olean City School District – $4,750 to fund an anti-bullying campaign to be launched in both elementary schools and the Intermediate Middle School.
- Olean City School District – Partial funding for the district’s Summer STAR Program.
- Olean City School District – $1,550 to the Intermediate Middle School and High School for an “I Believe In Me” presentation from noted public speaker Joel Penton.